Monday, May 17, 2010

Seriously?


Seriously?  Did I let my kids go to the grocery store dressed like this?
Yes, I did.  At least the camouflage jacket and the hats were left in the car.

And... Seriously?  Did I really let my kids do this?
Yep, any watery mud hole is irresistible...


Malachi always has work to do...

nothing more fun than mud and tools...

puddle-stomping....

Malachi wanted to be sure I took a picture of his muddy hands.
He was pretty impressed that, though his gloves were a mess, his hands were nice and clean.

We are thanking God for the much needed rain and His abundant grace.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

maybe we can get together sometime...look forward to more posts! :)

Unknown said...

Blake says "Hey Malachi" as he looks at your blog. I say "you are the best mom...letting them play in the rain and mud!!!"

I hope you have a wonderful week!

The Wilson Family said...

Ashley-Email Me! jasminestarwilson@gmail.com I would love to get together with you too!

Alicia- I have to admit, I didn't want to let them do this, but it was hard to fight them, so I just gave in and decided to just have fun!